Welcome back, Adrian.
Thanks for the memories. Well, some of them.
Uh... enjoy New Orleans?
Let's be clear...I said we need to run the ball up their Donkey. Nothing more. I'm passionate but respect my coach at the same time— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) September 12, 2017
ESPN is savage for the camera zoom in on sad Adrian Peterson as he watches his old team pic.twitter.com/T96UgqFhw9— Renato Mazariegos (@RPMSports18) September 12, 2017
Adrian Peterson ran off the field to cheers from the remaining Vikings fans pic.twitter.com/SVwzigtZqn— Lou Raguse (@LouRaguse) September 12, 2017
Dalvin Cook just beat Adrian Peterson's rookie record against Adrian Peterson pic.twitter.com/ZESKQeXSkh— Carlton (@SlopingGiraffe) September 12, 2017
- Vikings' 'Legacy of Failure' Youtube doc is sad, mean, funny, accurate [VIDEO]
- Olivia Munn, ex-girlfriend of Aaron Rodgers, expertly trolls Packers fans [PHOTO]
- Yahoo! censors Adrian Peterson "modern-day slavery" quote [UPDATE]
- Mean Minnesota Vikings fan takes out Craigslist ad to hire new kicker
- Adrian Peterson puts most Eden Prairie house imaginable on the market
- Forgiving Minnesotans are buying Adrian Peterson's Saints jersey
- Time to read Deadspin's annual reminder the Vikings suck
- Adrian Peterson fathered another secret child with server at Seven, TMZ reports [UPDATE]
- Adrian Peterson on gay marriage: "I'm not with that"
- Why the New York Post is wrong about Adrian Peterson
More from News