Located in the Warehouse District, this house of humor sits just outside of the downtown scene. Comedians take the stage Mondays through Saturdays twice each evening. Jokes aren't the only thing you get at Acme -- the adjacent restaurant Sticks includes a full menu, and the cocktail specials in the bar are comprised of namesake carafe blends like the Three Stooges or the Bob Hope. The tap beers are diverse enough to satisfy brew lovers looking to try something new, and wine enthusiasts can enjoy an equally extensive selection. Dinner and show specials are available, along with a newly added happy hour, giving plenty of opportunity to bring some laughter into your evening escape.
Full Bar, Late Night, Reservations Accepted, Wheelchair Accessible
Lot Available, None, Street
- Acme Comedy Co. facing closure, relocation due to proposed real estate development
- Hannibal Buress announces last-minute shows at Acme, Turf Club
- Can you guess Matthew Broussard's visual puns?
- Standup Cy Amundson loves country music, hates mediocrity
- Jackie Kashian on Star Wars vs. Star Trek
- Kermet Apio is okay with participation trophies
- Standup Nate Abshire mixes science, cryptozoology, and butt-hole humor into one magnificent set
- Derek Hughes: Actor, standup, magic historian
- Standup Chris Bliss and Josh Weinstein team up for Minnesota-only shows at Acme
- How Troy Walker went from law school to standup